UNIFORMED SECURITY GUARD
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Uniformed Security Guard, you will spend your days observing and greeting customers. Using your knowledge and expertise, you will identify situations of theft, fraud, and mischief and take the appropriate actions to ensure the store remains safe and secure. You will also be responsible for following company policies to ensure situations are handled safely and correctly. You will gain first-hand experience in a security field, develop your confidence to handle a variety of situations, and have an opportunity to build your career within the Save-On-Foods Resource Protection Department.
As a Save-On-Foods - Uniformed Security Guard, you can expect:
• Comprehensive training program – up to 80 hours of training.
• Part-time or full-time work, up to 40 hours per week.
• Opportunity to make a difference to the company and your community.
• Excellent benefits package after 3 months; dental coverage after 1 year.
• Opportunity for career development, dependent on performance and commitment to company.
• Starting wage of $18.31, negotiable based on years of security experience and security license.
Uniformed Security Guard Requirements:
• Prior Security experience is an asset.
• Advanced Security Training is an asset.
• Valid BC Security Worker’s License will be required upon start of position.
• Strong work ethic.
• Strong morals and highest level of integrity.
• Quick decision making skills.
• Strong ability to problem solve.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong physical ability to assist in the arrest and detainment of suspects.
• Must be able to stand and walk continuously for hours at a time.
Through becoming a Uniformed Security Guard with Save-On-Foods you will develop the confidence to handle any situation and have opportunities to advance your career!
Apply online with your resume, cover letter today!
We thank all applicants for their resumes but only qualified candidates will be contacted for next steps.