DBZ Imperial FM
Designed and created by Dean Zelinsky after he left Dean Guitars and before combining with Diamond Guitars.
- Like new. Not a scratch on it. Has lived in it's case all it's life.
This DBZ Imperial IMFM-3 CSB is a visually appealing guitar whose shape suggests semi-hollow body electric, yet is a solid masterpiece that sculpts down to just 5/8” thin at the edges of mahogany with a highly flamed maple top. The DBZ Imperial’s 22 frets on ebonized rosewood fretboard sits on a mahogany neck and gives this guitar incredible sustain. The DBZ Imperial comes with Grover Tuners, has an extended DBZ engraved stop tailpiece allowing extra tone shaping, and for those inclined to experiment bending individual strings behind the bridge. The DBZ Imperial features DBZB/DBZ5 Pickups with coil tap, and three-way pickup selector, allowing this guitar to achieve most any tone.
DBZ Guitars spent countless hours refining their signature custom pickups. The R15 provides hot output while retaining singing highs, aggressive harmonics, and most importantly, clarity and tone.The N9C provides late-'50s, vintage-correct, humbucker sounds with arm and crystalline clean tones. Full and bright distorted tones.
- Beautiful flame maple top. Natural finish. Mahogany back.
- Ultra thin body - only 5/8" thick at the edge.
- Body size similar to a 335.
- Designed to be extremely live, resonant, and responsive.
- Mahogany neck. Great feeling soft V neck shape.
- Ebonized rosewood fingerboard. 22 frets.
- Stop tail. Tune-o-matic style bridge.
- Two DBZ humbuckers - DBZB/DBZ5 - designed with DiMarzio
- Volume knob is push/pull to switch pickups to single coil.
- Master volume and tone controls.
- 3-way pickup switch. Grover tuners.
- Chrome hardware.
Includes the custom Hard Shell Case shown.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers