compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Powder Coating Painter
We are searching for an experienced Powder Coater or Painter. You will be responsible for ensuring our finishing department is operating efficiently and fully coating products of various sizes. You will need to operate and maintain all the equipment associated with the powder coating process to keep production moving.
Responsibilities Include: Apply accurate amount of powder coating using an automatic powder spray gun, sand and re-work parts to acceptable quality when there is re-work, participate in colour changing process including cleaning the booth, and perform other duties as required.
• 1+ years of practical powder coating experience.
• Committed to following high standards of Quality processes.
• Participate in continuous improvement, 5S, and safety processes.
• Must be detail oriented, hardworking, and self-motivated.
• Able to work individually or as a team, with minimal supervision.
• Good communication skills in the English language.
• Applicants must live in British Columbia.
Shifts are full-time, Monday to Friday. This Is a Permanent Position with Benefits, Such as Competitive Wages Medical and Dental Benefits.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers