Hello B.C Interior,
Our large telecom client is looking for a Nanaimo/Parksville or Sunshine Coast based Intermediate (5+years) Marketing Manager, to identify and evaluate new initiatives and review existing programs to support marketing strategies to drive penetration of services in the target markets. The role entails the unique opportunity to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
This is a 12 month long contract with a strong possibility of multiple renewals. 7.5 hrs/day – Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
Payment: Hourly: Negotiable
Must have skills:
- 5+ years progressive experience in Marketing and business management positions with proven success in leading teams.
- Planning, budget management, variance reporting, root cause analysis
- Making strategic recommendations on gap closures, secure alignment, and budget
- Digital marketing and social media experience (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Strong presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Telecom/industry experience and exposure to a variety of marketing roles would be beneficial.
- Marketing degree
*Initially 12 months contract with chance of extension. Work remotely during COVID-19, after that 25% travel within Victoria
If you think you are a fit, please reply with your resume and contact information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers