Welcome to a world where burgers rule. Triple O's. Home of the best tasting burgers. Period. Burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner and any time in between. At Triple O's, we're passionate about the quality of our food. We guarantee guests can taste the difference. We prepare fresh food for each guest, using only the best ingredients.
QR Code Link to This Post
Are looking to grow your career in the restaurant industry?
We are looking for an outgoing junior leader to join our dynamic team as a Team Lead. You are an ambitious individual that wants to grow with BC's most beloved brand starting as a Team Lead running shifts and working your way upwards to a certified supervisor position at our corporate Duncan Location. The compensation for this position is dependent upon experience. Bonus opportunities exist for candidates who achieve Supervisor Certification through our accredited management training program.
To assist the team in promoting the Triple O's brand and protecting its integrity through exceptional customer service. Supervisors are expected to meet shift goals, and help with the continuing development and leading of team members. Responsible for some inventory counting, closing or opening paperwork, leading the shift, meeting shift goals and accurate cash handling.
Team Leads are expected to meet shift goals set by the GM or AGM. Help with the continuing development of top performing team members, responsible for closing or opening paperwork, leading the shift, accurate cash handling and other duties as requested.
You will report to: General Manager & Assistant General Manager
- Previous leadership experience in the hospitality industry and/or 3 consecutive years’ experience in a QSR environment is considered an asset
- Bonus points if you are have strong BOH skills & knowledge of food cost management
- General understanding of restaurant operational controls, basic math & accounting skills are critical
- Ability to navigate Microsoft office, and outlook 365
- A demonstrated commitment to superior guest service
- Ability to set priorities, plan, make sound decisions
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Possesses a positive attitude, and charismatic personality
- Shows respect for all team members
- You are a brand ambassador
- Excellent leadership skills (demonstrated ability to cause constructive change, great people motivator, communicator, role model, effective delegator)
- Food Safe, & Occupational First Aid an asset
- Overall leadership when running a shift
- Establish a sense of urgency, be able to excel in both kitchen & Customer service positions, maintain sales and standards as a role model and are a pace setter for the team
- Be appropriately dressed and groomed at all times, conduct him/herself professionally always
- Continuously seek to increase his/her own knowledge and develop others
- Understand and follow up on standards and policies (e.g. Operations Review)
- Ensure standards for cleanliness, food safety and food preparation are followed
- Strong attention to details
- Fun atmosphere, love where you work with our great team
- Opportunities for growth and advancement for the right candidates
- Paid travel to the lower mainland for training
- Store incentives & contests
- Work for one of Canada's best managed companies (platinum status)
- Annual staff parties & team building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Benefits & Dental program after 3 months
- Team discount card for Triple O's & Whitespot
- 50% discount on staff meals, complimentary meals once supervisor accreditation is achieved
- Company discount card for 15% off at all Whitespot & Triple O’s locations